SONY Walkman with Hires Audio NW-A55
- Stylish curved design, ergonomic to hold and fits in the palm of your hand
- High-Resolution Audio compatiable
- S-Master HX™ delivers High-Resolution audio in maximum quality
- New DSEE HX AI analyses song type
- Rigid aluminium milled frame to provide superior rigidity for low impedance and clear, stable sound and solid bass.
- Premium, audio-grade lead-free solder containing gold to connect the circuit of the NW-A55 to the battery
- NFC™ One-touch for instant connectivity
- BLUETOOTH® Receiver mode to give your smartphone music a boost
- Store even more music with the microSD card slot (compatible to Micro SD / Micro SDHC / Micro SDXC)
Circuit board with gold plate for powerful bass
The NW-A55 has onboard plate and contact springs which directly connect the circuit board and aluminium milled frame, and they’re both plated with gold. The results are powerful bass and a clear mid-range.
LDAC™: for the transmission of High-Resolution Audio content
Enjoy your music at greater than CD quality with LDAC™ wireless audio transmission. LDAC uses a conventional BLUETOOTH® connection, but transfers at a maximum data transfer rate up to 990kbps – approximately three times that of other audio profiles. The result is enhanced wireless listening that's much closer to the artist's intention.
Listen for longer with up to 45 hours' battery life
Perfect for commuting or when you want to enjoy your music all day, when fully charged you can enjoy up to 45 hours of music playback.
A choice of equaliser presets and custom levels
For authentic tone and sound that matches the music category you’re listening to, the NW-A55 has a choice of equaliser presets. Or use the Custom levels to create your own equaliser sound.
Playback screen and playlist naming within the UI
The intuitive UI of the NW-A55 lets you play, search, fast forward and repeat easily and seamlessly. Listen to your favourite tracks in the way you want to by using the options on the playback screen to easily create and name playlists.